Have a Super Fun Time!

Ghost_SQ

Started by AutoHandler, Aug 14, 2024, 07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: Ghost_SQ

Forum username: Hilmar

Why were you banned ?:
   for apparently using x-ray but the only mods i have installed was Vanilla Tweaks

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I have been playing on the server since 2012 and never been in trouble i am playing on this server to have fun and relax as i am 37 years old and dont cheat because that brings you in trouble this is just my relaxing time after a long days work

Extra Information:
   I was compliant to the confrontation and dit not try to lie my way out as for i was looking for a warden in the underground city for his head
Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Nicadean33

Hi Ghost,

I was the staff member who banned you for X-raying. I and another member followed you for a small while and determined that your mining patterns were consistent with someone who was using X-ray due to the amount of diamond ores you were harvesting and the pattern you were using.

Since you were very compliant and were able to discard your mining trip before logging off, your unban requirements will be much less. To be unbanned, please agree to the following terms;
 :diamondblock: Have any ores and other iron+ materials removed from your enderchest
 :diamondblock: Have your EMP reset to 5,000
 :diamondblock: Have your SFTmmo for both mining and repair reset to 0

If you agree to these terms, please reply below. Thank you.

Ghost_SQ

Thats fine you need to do what you need to do if possible may i keep my mending books and tools in my ender chest and if not thats fine. to be honest i have worked hard to obtain those items legitimately 

Nicadean33

Quote from: Ghost_SQ on Aug 15, 2024, 06:10 AMThats fine you need to do what you need to do if possible may i keep my mending books and tools in my ender chest and if not thats fine. to be honest i have worked hard to obtain those items legitimately 

Thank you for your reply. An extensive review was done on your items and a reset has been done on the stated items in your unban. If you have trouble logging into the server, please reply here. You have been unbanned