Started by AutoHandler, Jul 01, 2024, 03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: Cykotkial

Forum username: SnipeArtist

Why were you banned ?:
   X-raying

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I haven't played in years, no longer wish to use any form of cheats, I just miss the server and will no longer do anything that would violate any rules.

Extra Information:

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Maya546

Hey Cyktokial!

You were banned by Kakota and StiniPenguin for x-raying back in 2020, I have alerted Kakota of your unban request and she will reply within 24-48 hours.

Please sit tight!
~ Maya
Discord Admin | Modded Mod
Survival Owner & Head of Staff

Kakota

Hello SnipeArtist! You were banned by myself and StiniPenguin for using x-ray back in 2020. However I am willing to unban you with the terms below. Please note, if you ever x-ray(or any unfair client) again there will be no unban as this was your second time x-raying.

• Serve 8hrs untrusted(limited commands)
  • Promise us you'll never use x-ray again or any unfair mods(ie hacked clients, duping, bunnyhop, etc)
  • Tell me your favorite season
  • List me 3 rules from here.
  • Most importantly, have fun!

Considering you were banned in 2020 and haven't played since our server reset, the money you'll have is what every new join has. So I will not reset that for you to 0. You will have 1 week to agree to these terms, if you do not respond within 1 week this post will be locked and you'll need to submit a new unban request.

SnipeArtist

Do not Grief, Do not leave floating trees, and do not ruin natural water flow.

I'm willing to agree to this.

Kakota

Quote from: SnipeArtist on Jul 04, 2024, 12:26 AMDo not Grief, Do not leave floating trees, and do not ruin natural water flow.

I'm willing to agree to this.

Please re-read the terms to processing your unban, you missed a few important keys of information. X-ray is a serious offense on SFT and we do not take lightly, please make sure to read thoroughly thru any and all unban terms :)

SnipeArtist

Do not grief natural structures or anything else, do not exploit glitches, do not beg managers to open the EMP, do not pretend to be staff, do not build dark room spawners, afk auto farms, etc, no x-ray, cheating, or hacking mods.

My favorite season is fall.

I agree to all the terms and conditions you have stated.

Kakota

Hi SnipeArtist!

You can request your rank back when you've hit 339h 51m via ingame or a discord ticket :)

Welcome back!

SnipeArtist

I'm still banned, I can't get in the server.

SnipeArtist

My username has changed since I last was on the server, its cykotikal.

Kakota

Quote from: SnipeArtist on Jul 05, 2024, 09:59 PMMy username has changed since I last was on the server, its cykotikal.

I did unban that username, but we been having some issues. Give us some time to process this, and I will update you as soon as you are successfully unbanned :) Please hang tight!

SnipeArtist

any idea on how long this is gonna be?

Kakota

Quote from: SnipeArtist on Jul 07, 2024, 02:44 PMany idea on how long this is gonna be?

I am not sure, we have to try another method to unban you and it will take some time. I will let you know as soon as you are :)

Kakota

You should be unbanned now @SnipeArtist --- let me know if it still gives you issue

Kakota

Locking since resolved :)