Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

rAEuyq5NrpNFT6BY

Started by AutoHandler, Jun 09, 2024, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: rAEuyq5NrpNFT6BY

Forum username: rAEuyq5NrpNFT6BY

Why were you banned ?:
   i was banned for using a hacked client to x-ray and obtain Dimond gear with it

Why should you be unbanned ?
   my modded client has been removed, i genuinely enjoy playing on this sever and removing my hacked client is a worthy price of being able to play

Extra Information:

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

ShadowTaco

Hello rAEuyq5NrpNFT6BY, I will contact Kakota for you. Please allow them 48 hours to respond.

Kakota

Hi rAEuyq5NrpNFT6BY! I was the staff member who banned you for xray. I appreciate your honesty on your hacked cilents, how you obtained your diamond tools & armor and handing over all the clothes/tools on you without issue.

Considering your honesty with us and cooperation, I am willing to unban you if you follow these terms.

• Have your emp set to 0.
  • Have all your iron+ removed.
  • Promise me you'll never xray or use any sort of hacked cilent again! If you do, your punishment will be much harsher.
  • Serve 3 hours of untrusted time(limited commands)
  • To ensure you read thusfar, please tell me your favorite animal!
  • Tell me 2 rules from here.

You have 1 week to respond to these terms, failure to do so will result in this thread being locked and you'll need to submit a new unban request.

rAEuyq5NrpNFT6BY

i promise i will refrain from using any hacked client, including Xray. my favorite animal is a owl.
2 rules are

1. do not pretend to be staff
2. do not grief natural structures

Kakota

Thank you rAEuyq5NrpNFT6BY. Please allow the admin team a few days to finalize your unban request, I will post a reply to your inquiry when you're unbanned and when you can request your rank back :) Thanks!

Kakota

Hello rAEuyq5NrpNFT6BY. You have been unbanned, you may request your rank back when you hit 6hr 54 min via ingame or a discord ticket :)

Welcome back and have fun!  :heart: