Apr 26, 2024, 10:09 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Pixelmon] Map changes

Started by Dpa1991, Aug 03, 2015, 06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

I've finished the map maintenance and the map seems to be done just fine -- turned out better than I expected.

Old: Click Here
New: Click Here

If you lost your house/builds, I'm sorry -- I gave plenty headsup about this (2+weeks and thousands of ingame-alerts) with the chance of having your builds moved over. Big thanks to Jamie and the rest of the Pix staff for helping move the builds.

In other news, world_old has been disabled and retired.

kiwie115

everything looks great! couple new biomes from what i can tell, also /random is not working idk if its due to the world move or anything just thought id tell you!

Eternal_Jamie

Looks great nice to have some of the biomes we were missing a bit off back now, thanks for doing it.

hieperboy

its good butt /random dont work any more

maximun8

dpa, the new w1 was bigger and i found a place to build, i made some flying island and now it's the edge of the world, can u fix that

iLaxrv10

Looks really nice, thank you Dpa! :)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Dpa1991

Quote from: maximun8 on Aug 04, 2015, 09:50 AMdpa, the new w1 was bigger and i found a place to build, i made some flying island and now it's the edge of the world, can u fix that

The old world was set at 3500 radius the new world is set at 4560 if I remember right, it might seem smaller to you because the border isn't centered anymore and its offset to the side to increase land vs ocean.

If you set a warp to your area I can look at it, but can't make promises